Journey ✈️ from Karachi (KAR) πŸ‡΅πŸ‡° to Jeddah (JED) πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¦ on 1st March

 Salamun-Alaikum/Ψ³Ω„Ψ§Ω… ΨΉΩ„ΩŠΩƒΩ… 

As we know that these days many Airlines canceled their Flights due to the new coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, saudi arabia also put a temporary ban on Umrah Visa, Visit Visa (Family Visit Visa allowed) & Tourist Visa to prevent coronavirus from coming to the kingdom, in this situation I got Visit Visa (Family Visit Visa) before all this situation, but my flight was on 1st March (after the ban)

In all this situation I got a Call from saudia Airlines office on 28th Feb at 1:23 pm, they ask me: which Visa do You have? I said: Visit Visa, They tell me that: You cant Travel on 1st March as You have Visit Visa, You have to cancel Your flight and get Refund, I'm very disHearted that I cant go as I truly wanted to go to Makkah to do Umrah and to Madinah for Ziyarah, but... still not lose Hope from ALLAH.....

After the Call, I check my email and saw that I got an Email (in the Morning) from saudia airlines which said Check-In is Now Open and You can Check-in Online, my Father said to go to saudia airlines office and confirm it immediately, so we rush to the saudia airline Office in Karachi Airport to Confirm that can I travel on my Visit Visa or not? on the way to the airport, I'm Praying to ALLAH to get Good News (which Benefit us), there we (AlhamdulILLAH) get a Really Great News that I can Travel on 1st March..... πŸ˜ƒ


 These are the Numbers of saudia airline offices. 

On the Way to Home, I'm Praying & Thanking ALLAH the All-Mighty and the All-Merciful.....
as we reached Home, I immediately open the airline App to Check-in Online and Get a Boarding Pass!! I'm really happy that Time and Feeling Blessed πŸ˜‡


E-Boarding Pass

But... as time running we are still getting news on the internet that they're not allowing Visit Visa Passengers to Travel to saudi arabia, we are thinking that what will happen if they stop me and not let me go?? anyway... the Day (1st March) has Come, and we get ready for the Airport Hoping Positive, Praying to ALLAH the Merciful.....

Baggage Ready
             Ready to go for the Airport


Reached the airport and get to the Immigration section, they Clear me and let me go through but... there was also another Check Persons standing and Checking Passengers Visas, it's my Turn, He check my Visa (on my Passport) and said: You have a Visit Visa, You cant Travel on it, please wait and stand a site, feels dishearted but still has Hope for Good from ALLAH, just seconds have passed & a Person came from Baggage Section and tell this Guy to let Him (me) go, He (me) can Travel because He (me) have "Family Visit Visa", AlhamdulILLAH...

        Immigration/Checking Counter
               On the Way to Lounge!! 

On the way to Plane... thinking that it's my Travel from one Country to Another Country, one Day I have to Travel from one World to another World, from one Life to another Life (Death and the HereAfter), [we always get our things & ourselves prepared for Travel in this World, so why don't we get Prepared ourselves for the Life after Death as we know that All humans in this World have to die someday??]

                 On the Way to Plane!! 

Anyway, Finally, I get on the Plane!!, after taking my Seat & get buckled up Plane Takes off, after takeoff, I Focus on my Surroundings and Saw something abnormal & Shocking!! 😱 Looks like I'm Traveling with Angels or Jins... πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

                         Empty Plane?? 
                          No Human!! 
      Saw One or Two on the Last Seats
                 Ready to take a Nap!! 
        
No Human seating around me!! It's really shocking, but... also a Good Opportunity to take a Benefit from it and lay down on three Seats Combo!! (for Sleeping) 😴
get a Breakfast just after the takeoff... a Chicken Rice, Veg pickle & Cake in Breakfast, not a Boiled egg?? no problem it's OK!! πŸ˜…

                          Mango Juice 
Chicken Rice - Bun - Water - Butter - Cake Piece - Veg Pickle - Mix Veg Salad
                         Chicken Piece 

Receive saudia airline Exclusive Earphones for free to take away!!
One thing I want to mention that I want a cold drink and I press the air hostess calling button many times but no flight attendant has come ☹️ otherwise Average to Good/Smooth Flight until Landing/Touch Down, they really hit hard on the ground feels like a bomb blast in Heart!! πŸ’£πŸ’”


            Feeling Fresh After Breakfast 
         In-Flight Bottom View Camera

AlhamdulILLAH Reached KAI Airport Jeddah Finally!!



As we Land at Jeddah Airport, Thoughts circulating in my mind that I have to go out (to meet my Parents & Ustad e Mohtaram) ASAP, All Checking Procedures were made and as I made it out, I saw my Father, Ustad (Teacher) and Mother waiting for me, as soon as I reached Them, immediately & first I Pay Respect to my Father then I'm going to Pay my Respect to Ustad (Teacher) but Ustad give Gesture (Sign) to me that I have to Pay Respect to my Mother First, so immediately I Pay Respect to my Mother than to Ustad e Mohtaram (Teacher)

{We have to Find a Teacher Who can Guide us in every step of our Life according to ALLAH'S Rules} 




NOTE/LESSON: there is Always a Hope, so. Never lose Hope & Always make Strong Faith in GOD (ALLAH), Think Positive, be Positive, be in Good Manners, cut down bad manners, do Good Deeds, Always remember that we have to "die" someday and Always Pray to ALLAH, ALLAH is always with us, AlhamdulILLAH. Don't forget to share! 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Benefits of Positive Thinking / Solution of Life issues!