How to bid on a Project? Win Project on Freelance Marketplace



Also For Beginners:

Here is a 7 Tips that could help you win your freelance project


1. Always say greetings


Ex. Hi Mustufa 


2. Recall Client's Project 

 

I understand that you need a designer to design banner for Instagram, you are expecting a premium quality banner's designer


3. Give Your intro


I had designed Instagram banners for businesses for more than 5 months, you can expect a premium quality banners from me


4. Understand the importance of "I" for client


I can create a creative, eye catchy and high quality banner within 2 business days, I offer at least 5 Revisions until you get 100% satisfied, don't be afraid you will get all source files that is editable.


6. Free Mockup/question


I am offering you a free mockup banner design for your Instagram so you can feel my design abilities, are you interested?


Let me know your preferred colours.


7. Bid closing


Looking forward to your response and hope for the best


These are very useful tips to bid on a freelance Marketplace as a beginner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Journey ✈️ from Karachi (KAR) ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฐ to Jeddah (JED) ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฆ on 1st March

Top 5 Benefits of Positive Thinking / Solution of Life issues!